US-EU-Match is a bridge between American and European companies that seeks to create partnerships regarding business development, technology transfer and research activities.
In Europe, the US-EU-Match links to the Enterprise Europe Network and through it, to European business and research organizations. In the US, three major organizations assist US companies according to their specialty:
- EABO offers business development support to US companies interested in doing business with European partners.
- RTI works with universities and research organizations and identifies the relevant expertise.
- NineSigma works with major business organizations that have technology needs.
US-EU-Match provides links between:
- 40 countries
Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus, the Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, the Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Turkey, the United Kingdom, the former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia.
Correspondence Centres: Armenia, Chile, China, Egypt, Lebanon, Russia , Switzerland, USA
- 600 Technology Transfer / Business Cooperation Organizations
- Over 1,000,000 selected client organizations
- More than 4,000 Technology Profiles
- More than 3,000 Business Profiles
- Over 5,000 Connections
- Over 100 Brokerage events averaging 9,000 participants and 18,000 B2B meetings per year